Sunday, February 21, 2010

Balloons Part 1

Ever since I was a little girl, I've adored balloons. I used to watch them float up to the roof of the skating rink when a forgetful ice skating party-goer let go of the string, and I'd track the days until the balloon floated down. I was so fascinated. Now that I'm older, I still find them darling, especially since they result in so many pretty pictures.




Colorful balloons are the best way to cheer someone up :)




Underwater shots are difficult. If you don't believe me, ask a girl from ANTM.




I like this ad :)






So gorgeous.


Heart balloon!


Oh! How cool!





How interesting!



Oh, I absolutely adore this dance. It is divine.

Judging by how fascinated I am by balloons, a Part 2 will probably follow sometime.

9 comments:

alanna said...

i looooove balloons! they will definitely be involved in my wedding photos :) ...now if only i had a b/f...

H K said...

So pretty! I love the photo with balloons inside balloons!

Jem said...

my love for balloons started when I was a child too, infact one of my favourite childrens stories was the red balloon! these are such pretty photographs, thanks for sharing them with us!

eugenie. said...

oh dear. j'adore balloons :). in fact, in one of my distant future posts, i will be using a balloon picture.

ps. i loved the first picture you had :).

and the louis vuitton ad? pure love.

yiqin; said...

I love posing wit balloons :D

freeteyme said...

balloons remind me of my happy childhood =)) lovely post dear.

Secretista said...

99 red balloons.... =]

Anna - StyleBakeryTeen.com said...

So many pretty pictures! I've never thought about how nice balloons are before.

the Preppy Princess said...

You find absolutely outstanding photos Miss LBP, we love all of these.

May you enjoy some spring sunshine soon!
tp