Monday, July 30, 2012

Interior Design: Headboard


This August, I'm moving off campus. After a housing fiasco in April, and a delay to confirm on campus housing, I started looking for an apartment in June. Luckily there were apartments near campus that were still available to rent!

Now, as I approach moving to the next chapter of my life, in my own little studio I must figure out furniture, and bedding, and small interior decorations. One top priority wish list item is a headboard. I think it's a simple thing that can differentiate dorm-style living from apartment dwelling.





Some stunning prints:









And some classic, gorgeous tufted headboards:



So many of these are DIY, and I wish I had the ability (and the time and mobility to buy materials) to make one myself.  


Some awesome ideas DIYs:



 



As a student, who will likely leave New Haven in two years, I face questions of price and weight when selecting a headboard. This likely means I'll find a suitable, though not ideal, one. But which one is your dream headboard?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree much more. I do almost certainly consume processed food a lot more than I ought to, but it really is minimal compared to many of men and women my age. I assume there's usually area for enhancement.


My blog: clean eating recipes for families and kids

leather bracelet said...

When i couldn't agree much more. I do almost definitely consume processed food more than I ought in order to, but it is really minimal compared to a lot of women and men my age. I assume there's usually area for enhancement.

tozca sudirman said...

Hello my loved 1 ! I like to say the fact that submit is awesome, nice published and emerge along with nearly all significant infos. I'd just similar to to appear alot morecertainly an improbable and helpful bit of specificsthat you shared this handy knowledge along with us. Please stay us around day similar to this. Thank you for sharing

davia leather
new game kids
toko jaket kulit murah di garut
jaket kulit asli domba
jaket kulit jakarta
jaket kulit
abwaba
permainan terbaru
layali store
permainan games memasak
permainan memasak sara
permainan games barbie
tozca leather